Imagine a business where everything is organised, goals are clear, and productivity is high.
That sounds like a dream!
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS ...
You're at the beck and call of your clients, prioritising their success over your own.
But it's not just that.
You're saying yes to everyone and everything which leaves you with no time to work on your business.
We get it. It's an easy trap to fall into.
Acting reactively in business is as risky as deciding to drive across country with a quarter tank, wonky GPS and no service stations in sight.
Just like your car needs fuel and a working navigation system, your business needs goals and a plan to achieve them.
Here are three reasons why your business is falling short ...
- You've never gotten clear on what you want because you're scared of failure.
- You don't have a plan so no idea what to work on.
- You spend no time working on your business because you're reactive to everyone else.
Lucky for you, we've created your golden ticket for gaining the CLARITY and CONFIDENCE needed to achieve success.
The essential guide for your VA journey
Thoughtfully created and drawing on their industry expertise, the Planner contains proven planning strategies, tips and tools that have been used and honed by Sam Browne, Jo Jensen, and Tracey Hancock.
As VA coaches and business owners, we know that winging it isn’t a strategy for success – so we've teamed up with planning and mindset coach Tracey to bring you a winning strategy to stay organised and boost productivity!
An invaluable resource for your business
Now in its 5th edition, the Planner has helped hundreds of VAs, like you, focus on what matters most.
Because if you don’t know where you’re heading or what needs to be prioritised, no matter how hard you work, you won’t achieve success.ORDER NOW
You started your business for a reason.
You have dreams and goals.
So, let the Planner help you create a roadmap to achieve them.
Ditch the doubts and second-guessing.
You and your business deserve better than that!
The Planner is A4 spiral-bound, with a robust cover that'll handle daily use.
Containing 200 pages, there’s ample space for all your planning for the entire year.
It's not only a sturdy guide but a stylish 'must-have' addition to your business toolkit!
Let's take a look inside ...
- Get clear on what success means to you, your vision, your 'why', and business boundaries that ensure you spend time on the things that matter most.
- Review the essential areas of your business to identify your gaps, biggest opportunities and focus areas for 2024.
- Identify your key milestones to give you a clear roadmap for the year ahead.
- Utilise the goal planners to set specific, measurable, attainable and relevant (SMART) goals for your business.
- Use the Golden Thread Method to break down each large goal into bite-sized tasks and map out due dates to keep yourself accountable.
- Reference the quarterly, monthly and weekly goal planners to track your progress, identify your lowlights, celebrate your highlights, and use your lessons learned to make adjustments to keep you moving.
Yearly and Monthly Calendars
- Use the yearly calendar to get a bird's-eye view of the year ahead. Mark important dates, events, holidays and deadlines.
- Utilise the multi-functional monthly calendar to plan your month in advance. Mark important client deadlines or use as a capacity planner or social media content calendar.
Brain Spill Pages
- Use the brain spill pages to jot down any ideas, thoughts, or tasks that come to mind. This helps you declutter your mind and capture important information for future reference.
- Periodically review your brain spill pages and transfer relevant ideas or tasks to the appropriate sections of your planner to ensure they are not forgotten or lost.
- Use the yearly and monthly profit trackers to record your revenue and review your progress toward your profit goals.
- Use the habit tracker to help prioritise and balance your well-being amidst your busy schedule.
If you've hung out with our Planner before, get ready to be wowed.
With more than 50% of the Planner being updated or completely revamped this year, you're in for an entirely new experience, even if you're a returning buyer!
We haven't just slapped a fresh coat of paint on. This is about inviting you to dive deeper into your business, spot the gaps and unearth the glittering potentials you didn't even know were there.
No more second-guessing or working in chaos. It's time for a clear and focused roadmap for your business in 2024.ORDER PLANNER
Turn your business dreams into reality with the 2024 Planner!
Every page and prompt in the Planner has been created to help you nurture and grow your VA business.
All that’s needed from YOU is to dedicate time and energy to using your Planner throughout the year.
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.ORDER PLANNER
The only business Planner designed specifically for virtual assistants
Don’t dilly-dally! The Planner is only available to order once a year, and that’s now!
Order yours today and get FREE shipping to New Zealand and Australia.
Magical upgrade to your Planner order!
NEW ZEALAND ONLY OFFER
Limited Edition Woo-Woo Boxes!
Enhance your daily rituals with our limited edition Woo Woo Boxes, carefully curated to inspire, empower and encourage self-belief.
Let’s be clear …
This isn't just random pretty things thrown into a box … it's a collection of our favourite woo-woo practices. Your inside scoop to how we bring certainty, clarity and action into our businesses.
This is your daily reminder to NOURISH your mind, body and spirit. It's time to pause, breathe and put yourself first.
Virtual assistants who embrace the woo-woo, WE SEE YOU!
And whether this is a thoughtful gift for a biz bestie … or a much-deserved treat for yourself, it’s high time to make self-care a priority.
Don’t delay … there's only a limited number of boxes available, and once they're gone - they're gone for good! So if you don’t act now … you miss out.
The magic inside ✨
Nourish your mind, body and spirit with this surprise collection of our favourtie woo-woo practices.
- Essential oil roller blend curated by us for confidence and motivation.
- Gorgeous affirmation cards to connect to your spirituality and transform your mindset.
- Personalised numerology chart to work with the natural ebb and flow of your monthly and yearly vibrational energy.
- Energy cleansing Palo Santo stick and reiki-infused smudging plate with an energy release blessing.
- Beautiful palm-sized crystal to boost your self-belief.
- A5 lined notebook and pen for your journaling practices.
Add the Woo-Woo Box to your order at checkout!EMBRACE THE WOO-WOO